Red Chakra Meditation
- > Sit in your preferred normal meditation posture.
- > Make sure your pelvic bones is anchored to earth and feel it.
- > Imagine a red spinning Muladhara chakra at spine base.
- > Next feel a beam of red light leaving from your Muladhara chakra towards the centre of earth.
- > Feel the centre beaming back the energy to you, imagine it as a two-way flow of energy between the root chakra and earth center.
- > While meditating, imagine yourself in a relaxed, safe and secure environment.
- > Feel the energy exchange.
- > Meditate for 15 minutes.