- > Sit in your regular comfortable meditation posture
- > Imagine twelve red petals on the perimeter of a circle spinning in clockwise fashion
- > After few minutes, imagine a 6 sided star at the centre of the circle, each depicting 6 directions – up, down, right, left, front and back.
- > Now imagine a musk deer, who according to Indian legend searches for scent itself around it, representing our futile search for happiness which is already residing in our own heart
- > Silently chant YAM (beej mantra for Anahata chakra)
- > Meditate for about 30 minutes